Anomalous increase of strength in nanocomposite materials
Our company specializes in calculations to optimize electrophysical and electrotechnical apparatus by development and creation complex coupled numerical models (incl. 3D). Together with conventional calculation tools, we use original algorithms, methods and software to solve self-consistent coupled problems (electromagnetic/thermodynamic/stress calculations).
- modelling and analysis of magnet systems;
- multi-parameter optimisation and synthesis of magnet systems with desired performance;
- design criteria formation;
- development of calculation models;
- customized finite-element meshes;
- extended magnetic properties database;
- analysis of magnetic field distribution in working regions and components of magnetic systems;
- stray field calculation
- calculation of distributed EM forces and moments acting on current carriers, permanent magnets, end ferromagnetic components;
- assessment of distributed EM loads via their nodal equivalents
- field line mapping
- 3D field reconstruction from boundary magnetic measurements
- electronic field/force maps in formats suitable for different commercial software packages;
- Fourier analysis of magnetic fields;
- consulting/advisory activity in the field of magnet system development;
- magnetic measurements.
Field sources analysed:
- combined systems with a set of different field sources, including plasma discharge in fusion reactors with ferromagnetic components
- current carriers of complicated geometry, including stationary superconducting AC/DC cables
- variable plasma currents in thermonuclear facilities
- permanent magnet systems with allowance for possible nonlinear effects
- ferromagnetic materials with nonlinear properties.
- 3D stationary fields
- 2D stationary axisymmetric fields
- 2D stationary fields
- transient electromagnetics in thin shells
- transient electromagnetics in systems containing thin conducting shells and heavy ferromagnetic components
- tokamaks, stellarators and other fusion reactors
- accelerators and transport systems (cyclotrons, synchrotrons, bending and focusing magnets etc)
- dipoles and multipole magnets
- MRI tomographs
- electric motors and generators
- electric hoists
- free-electron laser magnet systems
- dedicated magnet systems
- superconducting cables and joints
- superconducting equipment (current fault limiters, magnetic energy storage and other)
We are ready for collaboration in development of solution methods for coupled problems in every one of these or similar areas.
This website presents only a brief description of our calculations. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.